Monday, April 18, 2011

Motivational Poster Project

Process: I took a picture I thought to be inspirational and put it into photoshop. Then I took several other pictures and incorporated them into the final image. I cut the background out of the other picture and brought them into photoshop. I put in a fellow skier, helicopter, and two matching snowmobiles. I also added an inspirational quote from thinkexist.com. I also used a cutting tutorial. The image for the cutting tutorial is located as the third picture under this paragraph. This tutorial helped me outline exactly what i want to put in m final image. It saved me a lot of time during the whole process.  Finally, I added a font that is used on many inspirational poster, which enhanced the affect it has on people.




No comments:

Post a Comment