Thursday, November 11, 2010

Illustrator shapes


Project Description: In this project, I made it in Adobe Illustrator. I used two main tools, the shapes tool and the pen tool, and one figure was drawn with the pencil tool. I used a tutorial on www.vectordiary.com which was very helpful. I drew the square, oval, circle, rectangle, triangle, pentagon, and star with the shapes tool. However, I drew the key, puzzle piece, shamrock, leaf, clover, rabbit, thought bubble, and dog bone with the pen tool. 

New Skill, Processes & Tools Leaned: I learned how to created different shapes and objects using various tools in Illustrator. I learned about the pencil, pen, and shape tools during the course of this project. The process I used, followed as the tutorial said. 

Self Reflection: Personally, I thought I did a decent job on this project, once I got the hang of using the tools.

Project Participation: After figuring out how to used the tools well, I began to do it better. Chris Haralampoudis helped me out, because he was doing it very well and picking it up quickly. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment